Wine 1.7.2 Brings A Couple Of Changes
The latest bi-weekly Wine development release, Wine 1.7.2, is now available.
Wine 1.7.2 isn't a particularly interesting development release of what will become Wine 1.8, but still it's a fair amount of progress for just being made in the past two weeks. The changes include:
- Right-to-left text layout improvements.
- NTLM and Negotiate authentication for RPC over HTTP.
- More glyphs in the built-in Wingdings font.
- Better system tray support in the Mac driver.
- Activation context improvements.
There's also 39 known bug-fixes in Wine 1.7.2, with details in full on this new development release being available from WineHQ.org.
Latest Articles & Reviews
Latest Linux News
Most Viewed News This Week