Python 3.4 Steps Closer With New Features
The second alpha release of Python 3.4 is now available and with it comes a range of improvements over Python 3.3.
Among the changes to be found with today's Alpha 2 update of Python 3.4 include:
- A standardized enum module.
- Improved semantics for object finalization.
- Single-dispatch generic functions for the standard library.
- A new C API for custom memory allocators.
- Changing file descriptors so they are not inherited by default in sub-processes.
- Other small improvements and bug-fixes.
More details on Python 3.4 Alpha 2 can be found out about at Python.org.
Latest Linux News
Latest Articles & Reviews
Most Viewed News This Week