Daniel Vetter of Intel OTC published a new drm-intel-testing Git branch state on Friday that provides PC8+ support, VMA patches, optimized CPU cache flushing, RC6 tuning, and much more (embedded below is a full list).
Daniel also noted in his mailing list post, "a second heads-up: I expect that the next feature round won't hit 3.12, so from now on it's all for 3.13. Or at least very likely for 3.13."
- PC8+ support
- More vma patches
- Kconfig option to enable preliminary support by default
- Optimized cpu cache flush handling and support for write-through caching of display planes on Iris
- RC6 tuning from Stéphane Marchesin for more stability
- VECS seqno wrap/semaphores fix (Ben)
- A pile of smaller cleanups and improvements all over