The key changes for Wine 1.5.26 with work over the past two weeks includes:
- OpenGL support has been added to the Mac driver. The Mac driver is used for running Wine applications on Apple OS X without having to pipe it through an X11 server. The Mac driver has been a big focus in recent releases from added event handling to keyboard and mouse wheel support to proper cursor support.
- The Mac driver in Wine 1.5.26 also supports the clipboard (copy and paste) as well as drag and drop.
- Improvements to the URL cache.
- Fixes for supporting ARM binaries.
- Removing support for Sun/Oracle's SPARC platforn.
- Various bug-fixes.
More details can be found from the change-log at WineHQ.org.