Mozilla Firefox 23.0 Now In Beta With New Features
Mozilla has put Firefox 23 now in their beta channel for those wanting to test this next feature update to the open-source web-browser.
Besides now enabling H.264 / GStreamer support in the official Firefox Linux builds, other changes include:
- Mozilla's Social Share API functionality is now exposed to developers.
- There's new mixed-content blocking that's enabled for fending off man-in-the-middle attacks and HTTPS eavesdroppers.
- The HTML5 input tag now supports the range type.
- A global browser console is now available to Firefox web developers.
- The HTML blink tag and blink CSS decoration have been finally removed.
Other changes found in the first Firefox 23.0 Beta can be found at Mozilla.org.
Latest Linux Hardware Reviews
Latest Linux Articles
Latest Linux News
Latest Forum Discussions