For those registered developers with NVIDIA Corp, the company has released their first release candidate of the forthcoming CUDA 5.5 platform.
The CUDA 5.5 Release Candidate isn't available publicly yet, but for registered developers with their Developer Zone the new release provides:
- Multi-process MPI debugging & profiling
- Single GPU debugging for Linux
- Step-by-step guided performance analysis
- Static CUDA runtime library
- RPM/DEB packaging & new NVIDIA repo
More details on NVIDIA's CUDA GPGPU tool-kit can be found at developer.nvidia.com
. Expect the official NVIDIA CUDA 5.5 release later in the summer.