Highlights of the multi-platform Chrome 27 Beta include:
- Approximately 5% faster page load-times on average due to enhancements in Chrome's resource schedule.
- Support for HTML5 date and time forms via the input tag. The HTML5 input types of month, week, and date are now supported.
- Live audio input is supported by its Web Audio API. Chrome 27 can also handle low-latency local audio manipulation and playback.
- The Sync FileSystem API as a new offline storage interface for packaged Chrome Apps.
- Developer updates and other features.
More details can be found out from the Chromium blog post.