Per the Wine 1.5.15 announcement today at WineHQ.org, the main features of this new development version include:
- Full support for layered windows.
- New version of the Gecko engine based on Firefox 16.
- Support for broadcast sockets used by networked games.
- Downloaded add-ons installers are now cached.
- Support for persistent Internet cookies.
- Various bug fixes.
The Wine 1.5.15 features are on top of other recent items like an improved shader compiler, raw input support, improved Direct3D, off-screen rendering, and much more.