The items worth mentioning for today's NVIDIA 310.32 driver release include:
- Support for the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX and Tesla K20Xm graphics processors.
- Support for toggling PCI Express 3.0 support via the NVreg_EnablePCIeGen3 kernel parameter. PCI-E 3.0 "Gen3" support is still known to be problematic for certain software/hardware combinations.
- Initial support for X.Org Server 1.14, the xorg-server update to be released in the next month or two.
- Performance improvements when dealing with OpenGL frame-buffer object (FBO) binds with Xinerama enabled and separately for some versions of HyperMesh with Quadro GPUs.
- Improved HDMI 3D support.
- Various bug-fixes, including a shader compiler crash fix and the usual VDPAU fixes.
Download this latest NVIDIA R310 Linux graphics driver update for Linux x86/x86_64 from NVIDIA.com.