Wine 1.5.20 Improves C++ Runtime
Wine 1.5.20 was officially released on Friday as the latest pre-Christmas Wine update.
The bi-weekly Wine 1.5.20 development release features:
- A bunch of dlls with ugly names for API sets support.
- More ATL functions implemented.
- Still more C++ runtime functions.
- Several text rendering fixes.
- PostScript driver improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
A list of the bugs fixed plus other Wine 1.5.20 release information is available from WineHQ.org.
Latest Linux Hardware Reviews
Latest Linux Articles
Latest Linux News
Latest Forum Discussions