Three months after the release of X.Org Server 1.13
, the first point release is now available to provide additional bug-fixes.
For those using the X.Org Server 1.13 series until the March roll-out of X.Org Server 1.14
, this release provides numerous bug-fixes over the original xorg-server 1.13.0 release. Prior to being released as stable, there were two release candidates.
The X.Org Server 1.13.x series is now being maintained by the first-time stable maintainer Matt Dew. The release announcement can be found on the X.Org mailing list
Fixes over the original 1.13 release include:
- xf86: select a fake output for headless servers
- Xi: Fix modifier swapping in XIPassiveGrabDevice
- randr: call RRProviderInit in the proper place.
- cursor: Revise edge cases for the pointer moving towards barriers
- xf86: fix compat output selection for no output GPUs
- When resetting device idle time, reset XIAll(Master)Devices too
- xkb: fill in keycode and event type for slow keys enablement
- hw/dmx: add update_desktop_dimensions() call
- Sync TouchListener memory allocation with population in TouchSetupListeners()
- Xi: Update the device after delivering the emulated pointer event(#56558)
- Xi: Set modifier mask on touch events
- End physically active touches when device is disabled
- Xi: Don't check for TOUCH_END, it's never set
- Touch: Fix duplicate TouchBegin selection with virtual devices
- dri2: invalidate drawable after sharing pixmap
- xf86/platform: scan pci after probing devices
- config/udev: ignore change on drm devices
- xf86: fix multi-seat video device support. (v2)
- Correct description of -displayfd option in man page.
- hw/xwin: Only add GLX extension once.
- Fix compilation of Xorg DDX without XF86VIDMODE
- Fix 'make distcheck' for hw/xwin
- EXA: Track source/mask pixmaps more explicitly for Composite fallback regions.
- dix: set the device transformation matrix
- dix: fix crash on XI 1.x grabs on disabled devices. (#54934)
- xfree86: add xf86UpdateDesktopDimensions()
- dix: fix crash on shutdown if a disabled device is still grabbed (XI1 grab)
- xkb: ProcesssPointerEvent must work on the VCP if it gets the VCP
- Xi: don't deliver TouchEnd to a client waiting for TouchBegin (#55738)
- dix: fix zaphod screen scrossing (#54654)
- dix: fix scale_to_desktop for edge ABS events