LLVM Developers' Meeting 2012 Videos Posted
The videos from last month's LLVM Developers' Meeting in San Jose, California have now been uploaded to the Internet.
There's already been Phoronix coverage of the interesting sessions from this annual technology event for the open-source compiler infrastructure, but now official videos have been made available.
The videos (along with the PDF slides) are available for download in MP4 format from this LLVM.org web-page. Below is the Phoronix coverage from the 2012 LLVM Developers' Meeting.
- DARPA Project Using LLVM For Better Code Security
- ThreadSanitizer & MemorySanitizer
- Google Parsing Of LLVM's Clang Compiler Errors
- The State Of 64-Bit ARM (AArch64) On LLVM/Clang
- Clang Can Analyze Code Comments, Generate Docs
- Why LLVM/Clang Was Ported To A Super Computer
- Intel Makes Microsoft's C++ AMP Cross-Platform
- LLVM Seeks New Code Owners
Latest Linux News
Latest Articles & Reviews
Most Viewed News This Week