There's already been Phoronix coverage of the interesting sessions from this annual technology event for the open-source compiler infrastructure, but now official videos have been made available.
The videos (along with the PDF slides) are available for download in MP4 format from this LLVM.org web-page. Below is the Phoronix coverage from the 2012 LLVM Developers' Meeting.
- DARPA Project Using LLVM For Better Code Security
- ThreadSanitizer & MemorySanitizer
- Google Parsing Of LLVM's Clang Compiler Errors
- The State Of 64-Bit ARM (AArch64) On LLVM/Clang
- Clang Can Analyze Code Comments, Generate Docs
- Why LLVM/Clang Was Ported To A Super Computer
- Intel Makes Microsoft's C++ AMP Cross-Platform
- LLVM Seeks New Code Owners