Below are the key feature as mentioned in the official WineHQ.org announcement:
- New version of the Gecko engine based on Firefox 13.
- Dynamic device support with UDisks2.
- More stream classes implemented in the C++ runtime.
- Support for metadata in TIFF files.
- Fleshed out WBEM implementation.
- Improved support for printer paper sizes.
- Various bug fixes.
An updated Mozilla Gecko rendering isn't too exciting nor is support for TIFF file meta-data and improved support for printer paper sizes. However, worthwhile of this bi-weekly release is dynamic device support using UDisks2. Also worthwhile are continued improvements to the C++ runtime and beginning to work on WBEM, Web-Based Enterprise Management.