As Phoronix readers have been discussing for hours already, there's the Catalyst 12.6 driver that can be found at AMD.com.
AMD didn't publicly release a Catalyst 12.6 Beta Linux change-log, but here's some of what you can expect:
- Pre-HD5000 series support removed -- no more HD 2000/3000/4000 series support.
- Application Profile support.
- Fix for flickering of OpenGL applications when using KWin direct rendering.
- Fix for random crashes with GNOME Shell.
- WebGL fixes for Chromium web-browser.
- Fix for screen corruption with GNOME Shell after enabling anti-aliasing.
- A fix for an OpenGL performance regression.
- Better Ubuntu 12.04 support.
- Linux 3.3 kernel support.
- X.Org Server 1.12 support.
- GNOME3 AMDCCCLE support.
- Experimental support for ShadowPrimary.
Plus other Catalyst 12.6 Linux feedback is already being shared in this forum thread.