The input pull was sent this morning for the Linux 3.5 merge window that features new input drivers and improvements to existing drivers. Below are the highlights.
- A new driver for the DA9052/DA9053 touch-screen controllers.
- A new input driver for the Synaptics
- Support for the LM8333 key-pads.
- Wacom I2C touch-screen support.
- Updates to the ALPS and Sntelic touch-pad drivers.
- The Wacom input driver has been extended to support the Intuos5 under Linux.
- Device-tree binding support and various other clean-ups/fixes in other input drivers.
The 3.5 input pull request for Linux can be read on the mailing list archives.