Pixman 0.27.2 has been released and it offers up more features.
The official changes to this latest update of Pixman
, the pixel manipulation library used by X.Org and other projects, include:
- Support sRGB images and gamma-aware compositing.
- Improvements to the MMX and SSE2 backends.
- New bilinear fast path for MIPS DSP-ASE.
- Faster bilinear filtering for SSE2.
- New API For fast compositing of glyphs.
In total there are more than sixty changes to the Pixman 0.27.2 release. More information is available from the mailing list announcement