Wine 1.3.35 Lands DIB Improvements & More
There's a new version of Wine available for testing this weekend.
Wine 1.3.35 is the latest bi-weekly development release and it offers up the following improvements:
- Triangular gradients and cosmetic wide pens support in the DIB engine.
- All Wine dialogs can now be translated through po files.
- Many more scripts added to UniScribe.
- JScript using bytecode throughout now.
- Several MSXML improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
The bug-fixes and other details are listed on WineHQ.org.
The Wine 1.3 series should end in the first half of next year and be released as the stable Wine 1.4.
Latest Articles & Reviews
Latest Linux News
Most Viewed News This Week