Wine 1.3.35 is the latest bi-weekly development release and it offers up the following improvements:
- Triangular gradients and cosmetic wide pens support in the DIB engine.
- All Wine dialogs can now be translated through po files.
- Many more scripts added to UniScribe.
- JScript using bytecode throughout now.
- Several MSXML improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
The bug-fixes and other details are listed on WineHQ.org.
The Wine 1.3 series should end in the first half of next year and be released as the stable Wine 1.4.