Details on "UDS-Q" are available from summit.ubuntu.com for the Quantal Quetzal.
Below is a list of some of the most interesting technical sessions (from my point of view) set to take place between the 7th and 11th of May. I'll be out in Oakland all week for the event so anything interesting out of these sessions will be covered on Phoronix and/or my Twitter.
- UEFI update.
- GNOME plans review.
- UEFI update to include SecureBoot.
- Application startup time.
- Hardware Enablement Essential Tasks & Features.
- Getting involved with Ubuntu TV.
- System compositor.
- Detail and begin the arm64/aarch64 port in Ubuntu.
- Plan for future x32 ABI support.