Taken care of today by the FESCo board includes:
- Graphical system upgrades driven via the GNOME Software area will be supported.
- A self-contained relating to Shenandoah as the garbage collector in OpenJDK.
- The Fedora Atomic Developer Mode will happen.
- Langpacks Installation With RPM Weak Dependencies is approved.
- Mono 4.2 will be packaged for Fedora 24.
- Glibc 2.23 is approved for Fedora 24. The librtkaio will also be removed from Fedora's glibc.
- To no surprise at all, GNOME 3.20 has been approved for Fedora 24 and will be the distribution's default desktop environment.
- 32-bit x86 upgrade bugs will not be considered release-blocking. This is good news for hopefully better tightening up the release schedule to ship on time and another demotion for i686 Linux.