- The new RPM database format was approved, with F24 the switch will happen from Berkeley DB to RPM's own database format.
- Atomic storage clients was approved.
- Erlang 18 will be packaged for Fedora 24.
- Ibus updates will happen.
- Ping will support IPv6.
- QGnomePlatform will be supported to make KDE/Qt applications appear more integrated with GNOME by using this Qt Platform Theme that pulls from GNOME Settings.
- Qt WebEngine will be packaged and the QupZilla browser upgraded to use it.
Due to the recent delay, Fedora 24 is scheduled for release on 7 June while the initial freeze will happen on 8 March and the Fedora 24 Alpha on 22 March. Overall, Fedora 24 is shaping up to be another exciting release.