For those in need of an attractive yet modestly priced mini-ITX HTPC enclosure for a new AMD AM1 system or other mini-ITX Linux build, the Milo ML06 chassis from SilverStone is worth considering.
The SilverStone ML06 is the smallest Milo HTPC chassis yet while still being large enough to support modern components. The SilverStone Milo ML06 can accommodate a mini-ITX motherboard, SFX power supply, and up to four 2.5-inch HDD/SDD disk drives. This case retails for just about $60 USD and is topped off with a nice aluminum front panel finish.
- Super small, 7 liter size.
- Aluminum front panel with premium styling; 7mm aluminum front panel, 0.8mm steel body.
- Support for up to two 80mm fans.
- Multi-purpose 4-in-1 bracket; slim optical drive, 3.5-inch hard drive, two 2.5-inch drives, or a 120mm fan.
- Supports mini-ITX motherboards and SFX power supplies.
- Supports four 2.5-inch HDD/SSDs.
- One expansion slot.
- 2 x 80mm right fan slots.
- 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x audio, 1 x microphone jacks.
- 1 x low-profile expansion slot.
- 37~70mm CPU cooler height support.
- 2.4 kilograms, net weight.
- 350 x 99 x 205 mm dimensions.
- Supports Kensington locks.
Included with this ~$60 SilverStone case was all of the needed hardware for mounting and setting up a mini-ITX compact system within this latest-generation Milo. While this is one of SilverStone's cheaper enclosures, at least they are still including fan filters with the product.