· Supports Intel Core 2 Extreme Quad-Core / Core 2 Duo / Intel Pentium Extreme/ Intel Pentium D processors
· Supports 1333/1066/800 MHz FSB
· Northbridge: Intel P35 Express Chipset
· Southbridge: Intel ICH9R
· T.I IEEE 1394 Controller
· Gigabit Lan Controller
· 8 Channels ALC889A Audio controller
· Supports DDR2 1066*/800/667 memory
· Dual Channel architecture supports up to 8GB by 4 DIMM slots
· 2 PCI Express X16 slot(x16, x4)
· 3 PCI Express X1 slots
· 2 PCI slots
· ATX form factor, 305 x 244mm
· Supports DualBIOS Plus
· 2 x 8 Mbit flash ROM
· Use of licensed AWARD BIOS
· PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.3, ACPI 1.0b.
· Ultra Durable 2 Motherboard
· All Copper Silent Pipe
· All Japanese manufactured solid
· Over-clocking Enhanced
Included with the Gigabyte P35-DS4 was a ribbon IDE cable, ribbon FDD cable, four Serial ATA data cables, Intel processor installation guide, IEEE-1394 Firewire expansion slot header, I/O panel, Gigabyte sticker, Gigabyte driver CD, product manual, hardware installation guidebook, eSATA expansion slot header, eSATA data cable, and an external 4-pin molex to Serial ATA power adapter. Gigabyte's eSATA accessories with the GA-P35-DS4 are great to see and are certainly useful.
There are no Linux drivers included on the Gigabyte CD, but they do acknowledge Linux and on their product page they mention: "Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website."