Elitegroup Computer Systems is known for their array of products from desktop computers to graphics cards and motherboards. At hand today we have their NF650iSLIT-A motherboard, which is powered by NVIDIA's nForce 650i Chipset and caters toward the computer enthusiast crowd, but can it really deliver?
· LGA-775 Socket for Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium 4, Pentium D processors
· FSB 1333 (OC), 800, 667, 533MHz
· Supports Hyper-Threading Technology
· NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI
· NVIDIA C55 + NVIDIA MCP51
· Dual-channel DDR2 memory
· 4 x 240-pin DDR2 DIMM
· Supports DDR2-800/667/533MHz
· Realtek ALC883
· Marvell 88E1116 Gigabit
· Award BIOS with 4Mb Flash ROM
With ECS manufacturing motherboards for the price-minded consumers, their accessories are usually on the slim side of things and the NF650iSLIT-A is no different. Included with the motherboard were a user manual, quick start guide, one ribbon IDE cable, I/O panel, one Serial ATA cable, and one SLI bracket. Separating these accessories from the motherboard itself was a simple cardboard divider, but everything had arrived safely.