In the past NZXT had pride itself upon its attractive and well-designed cases, but with the Zero chassis NZXT has added another selling point -- its cooling abilities. The NZXT Zero is a full tower aluminum chassis that comes equipped with seven 120mm fans and one 80mm fan. What is surprising however is that even with eight case fans the Zero is incredibly quiet. This chassis is composed of aluminum and has an intriguing look to its design.
· Full tower lightweight aluminum chassis
· Quad 120mm fans optimized for SLI and CrossFire configurations
· Fully equipped cooling system with seven 120mm fans and one 80mm fan
· Aluminum plated front panel
· See-through smoked acrylic
· Screw-less installation for 5.25", 3.5”, and PCI devices
· Quad 120mm side fan setup
· Large capacity for hard drives and drive bay devices
· Intel HD audio ready headphone jack
While the features and case designs for NZXT's current chassis selection widely vary between models, the product packaging for all of the cases is very similar. We had received the NZXT Zero package with a colorful box that had largely made advertised the cooling abilities of the chassis. Inside the Zero chassis was inside of a plastic bag and was set between two Styrofoam blocks. Inside of the case itself was the user manual and installation screws and accessories. Unlike many of NZXT's products that are available in multiple colors or varieties, the NZXT Zero only has a single model.