ATP Electronics has been in the business of designing and manufacturing DRAM and Flash media solutions since 1991, and their manufacturing centers have received ISO 9001:2000 certification by QAS International. The products made by ATP, Advanced Technology & Packaging, currently range from DDR to DDR2 system memory modules and MMCmicro flash cards to the USB ToughDrive. Up on the review block today we have the super high speed 150X ProMax SD memory card. Differing away from generic Secure Digital flash memory cards, the 150X ProMax allows rated transfer speeds of 22.5MB/s read and 15.0MB/s write. In addition, the ATP product is designed to last up to ten times longer than generic SD memory, and offers protection against water, dust, high temperatures, and electrostatic discharge.
· High data transfer rate: 22.5 MB/s Read, 15MB/s Write!
Speed up shooting and file transfers
· Tough & High Durable: Waterproof, dust proof, ESD proof, and extreme temperature resistant, they are built to withstand any environment your device can
· Reliable: With the best components in the industry, they last up to 10 times longer than generic SD (MLC) memory
· Compatibility: Compatible with all digital cameras, digital music players, mobile phones, PDAs, and other devices featuring SD slots
· Extremely Portable: They weigh less than 2.0 grams and are about a size of a postage stamp
Like many retail flash media products, the ATP 150X ProMax 1GB SD sample was packaged inside of a small plastic container. On this package, information was displayed in regards to its 150X transfer speeds, durable design, and overall features. As far as the price goes for the 1GB SD model, we've seen it retailing in the area of $100 USD, which is a bit pricey compared against other competing flash cards, but the ATP device has the advantage when it comes to its 150X speed and durability; that is, if it lives up to its name in our in-house testing.