The Chenbro Gaming Bomb introduced a new style for gaming cases, where front panel doors were no longer necessary to conceal the 5.25" drives. This has become increasingly popular over the past few years. The Chenbro case also introduced new exciting colors for the front bezel, such as bright orange and olive drab/green details. One of the new cases to adopt the Chenbro Gaming Bomb type front bezel is the A-Top Technology XPlode. The A-Top XPlode features an Xblade PSU, custom mesh side panel, and LCD thermal probe. The front bezel colors include silver, blue, yellow, and orange. It will be interesting to see if great features can really accompany this intriguing case design.
· Dimension: 200mm (W) x 430mm (H) x 440mm (D) = 7.9"
x 17.0" x 17.3"
· Max. Motherboard size: 12” x 9.5”
· Exclusive 5.25" ventilated drive bays with mesh guard
· Side panel window with custom mesh guard
· 4 open 5.25” drive bays with patented tool-less drive rails
· 2 open 3.5” drive bays
· 4 hidden 3.5” drive bays with patented tool-less drive rails
· A total of 10 drive bays
· Build in 2 front USB 2.0 + Audio port connectors on the side
· Includes a front clear Blue LED 8cm fan to enlighten the front bezel
· 1 additional optional 8cm/9cm/12cm fan (not shown) on the rear panel
· Front 8cm fan can be replaced by a 12cm fan
· Power supply: 400 Watts (standard ATX P4 ready)
· Also available with Xblade Exclusive 450 watts or 500 watts P4 ready
Opening up the A-Top packaging, we found the XPlode to be well packaged. Styrofoam prevented the case from being damaged during the shipping process. Found inside of the chassis are the case feet, Logisys UV CCFL, along with the screws and accessories found with most normal computer cases. Out of the silver, blue, yellow, and orange A-Top XPlode's available we received the yellow sample.