Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedora 20 Gets A Bunch Of Features Proposed

Phoronix: Fedora 20 Gets A Bunch Of Features Proposed

In the past few days there have been a number of proposals for new features in Fedora 20, some more exciting than others. Here's a look at the Fedora 20 proposals to date...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Originally posted by Honton View Post
    Happy times ahead!

Im looking forward to test the yum replacement.
    I'm looking forward to testing Gnome Wayland

Comment

Originally posted by Phoronix
      SDDM is modern and supports C++11
      Being a bit pedantic... it _uses_ C++11, not supports it. Compilers, IDEs, and source-comprehension tools support a language. Software like SDDM is then written in that language. I'm sure nothing stops new code using C++11 from being added to KDM.

Comment

Originally posted by elanthis View Post
        Being a bit pedantic... it _uses_ C++11, not supports it. Compilers, IDEs, and source-comprehension tools support a language. Software like SDDM is then written in that language. I'm sure nothing stops new code using C++11 from being added to KDM.
        Kinda like some people like to write "Windows supports game XYZ!", like it's an accomplishment of Microsoft, eh? =P

Comment

Working...
        X