The Biggest Quality Problem At Ubuntu 12.10 UDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
    Michael, FFS SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT BEER!
    Don't worry; you'll get that colonic...
    It's Michael's site and he can post what he wants. The only thing I'd suggest is making the headline clear about the article's topic, so that people who don't care can just skip over it. Then again, maybe he wants to maximize ad revenue and get as many clicks as he can.

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post
      Don't worry; you'll get that colonic...
      It's Michael's site and he can post what he wants. The only thing I'd suggest is making the headline clear about the article's topic, so that people who don't care can just skip over it. Then again, maybe he wants to maximize ad revenue and get as many clicks as he can.
      I would enable ads on this site if I could avoid this type of article just by reading the headline .

Comment

He should post such beer nonsense into a personal blog or something, not as a news article.

Comment

enjoyed your article while drinking belgian beer.
          For the all those sour people here, a little beer education never hurt anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by uwgandalf View Post
            enjoyed your article while drinking belgian beer.
            For the all those sour people here, a little beer education never hurt anyone.
            Agreed. I shudder to think of my college days and the idea that I used to think that MGD and Corona were the best that beer had to offer...

And now... Tonight I will be brewing ~5 gallons of brown ale in my kitchen (and testing out my new wort chiller).

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
              Michael, FFS SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT BEER!
              Have to agree, and add the following:

Comment

Originally posted by Veerappan View Post
                Agreed. I shudder to think of my college days and the idea that I used to think that MGD and Corona were the best that beer had to offer...

And now... Tonight I will be brewing ~5 gallons of brown ale in my kitchen (and testing out my new wort chiller).
                Nice! I haven't done a batch in a few months. I'm thinking about a red soon. What type of chiller did you get? I'm running a custom copper coil fed by an old water pump, pulling from an ice bath.

beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer

Comment

Originally posted by Dodger73 View Post
                  When you're in the bay area again, I recommend Anchor Steam, quite a good local brew and one of my favorites around here. Pyramid makes a decent Hefeweizen, although it's still not quite at the same level as what I'm used to from Germany
                  You can buy either of those beers from the package store, down the block from here, and I live over 3000 miles from the "bay area" Shoot if you are willing to walk a few blocks you can get either of them on draft.

Maybe he also should buy a loaf of generic sourdough bread and put on a pair of levis's too, to get that genuine artificial california feeling
                  Last edited by frantaylor; 25 May 2012, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tgui View Post
                    Nice! I haven't done a batch in a few months. I'm thinking about a red soon. What type of chiller did you get? I'm running a custom copper coil fed by an old water pump, pulling from an ice bath.
                    It's a copper coil chiller with 3/8" ID hose that I picked up at the local brew supply store. Fits nicely in my 4.5-5 gallon brewing pot and has a hose connection on the one side which I can adapt to fit my sink faucet. I just run from the sink as a cold water source, through the chiller, and then straight to the drain in the sink on the other end. The hose is all long enough that I don't even have to move the pot from the stove, which also reduces chances of any accidents/burns.

Comment

Working...
                    X