Is it just me or...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or...

...are there others that find some odd humor in the Microsoft ads now showing up in the banner ads on here?

Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
    ...are there others that find some odd humor in the Microsoft ads now showing up in the banner ads on here?
    I just giggle at the popup ads saying my registry is corrupt.

Comment

"Your registry is corrupt" wtf? This kind of ad is malware imo.

Comment

Could be your gconf database maybe? you'd better click the "OK" button to find out what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by grantek View Post
          Could be your gconf database maybe? you'd better click the "OK" button to find out what it is...
          Don't know if it's because I run KDE or because I have AdBlock running, but I don't have that issue!

Comment

Please don't run ad-block against this site. Michael needs the money to keep it going.

Comment

I don't think a server costs the world, lol. I have a dedicated server on a 100mbit pipe just for fun with 50 bucks per month.

Comment

No traffic charges ?
                Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by RealNC View Post
                  I don't think a server costs the world, lol. I have a dedicated server on a 100mbit pipe just for fun with 50 bucks per month.
                  Well there is also th hardware charges

Comment

Originally posted by RealNC View Post
                    The Phoronix servers aren't that cheap, but beyond server costs, domain costs, some hardware costs, etc, I need to turn a profit in order to live and continue maintaining Phoronix.
                    Michael Larabel
                    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X