[Problems] symbol not found in amdcccle of fglrx 9.12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Problems] symbol not found in amdcccle of fglrx 9.12

I've built and installed ati graphic driver for mobility Radeon 2000 series with version 9.12 (fglrx 9.12) .

And after installation, when I run command : amdcccle, the error occurs:

amdcccle: symbol lookup error: amdcccle: undefined symbol: _Z13qFlagLocationPKc

does any one knows why this happens ???

Thats clear, when you don't use my script and don't have got very new qt4 libs installed. My script fixes this for Debian+Ubuntu, for other distros just tell em to fix it on their own.

As you own an old card and my script already installs the 9-12 hotfix make a backup of /etc/ati/control and copy it back later if you get a watermark.

Comment

well, thank you very much. I'll try your script later.

And now I'm using amdcccle which is extracted from fglrx 9.8.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Kano View Post
        Thats clear, when you don't use my script and don't have got very new qt4 libs installed. My script fixes this for Debian+Ubuntu, for other distros just tell em to fix it on their own.

As you own an old card and my script already installs the 9-12 hotfix make a backup of /etc/ati/control and copy it back later if you get a watermark.
        I wanted to say thanks for this script ... I had lots of trouble installing since 9-12 came out (including 10-2) but the script sorted it for me.
        Only thing that didn't work immediately afterward was my dual-screen set-up (RandR 1.2) which I fixed by following directions from this link: http://udrepper.livejournal.com/20187.html substituting my resolutions into the "Display" subsection (mind the double size for the virtual) as described.

So thanks!!

Comment

Working...
        X