Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edward Snowden's Prism leak show the NSA/CIA do not know any limit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edward Snowden's Prism leak show the NSA/CIA do not know any limit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_%...nce_program%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden

I wrote in the past a lot about stuff like that: Gladio,MKULTRA,cia cooperation with facebook and so one.

And i'm sure here in the forum are some computer experts working for these people and organisations...

And in the past they told me stuff like: they only do there job against evil "Terrorists"

Thats a perspectivic psychological mistake because the "evil" people also thing they are the GOOD and they fight against the evil from the other(the good from the other perspective) side...

In my point of view its just not a solution to hurt every innocent people's privacy and freedome from suppression.

If people like Edward Snowden drop a 200 000 dollar paycheck per year and begging for asylum in dictatorship-china then something goes really wrong in the USA.

and now? here are many computer experts arround workingf for NSA they will read my artikle as always and then they will do nothing

submission and obedience are so convenient

Think about this: human right which you are granted to the enemy are the only human rights that you have ever had.

Well, but we have Snowden, who is hero. However, USA is so corrupted and lying judged by today actions, that probably nothing can restore its image, ever.
    Its one huge privately owned corporation that loves to mask itself behind worlds like "democracy" and "freedom", while bending its own facts in the background, regardless at what cost, and layering them on top of falsifications by completely controlled media and overwatched network.
    Last edited by brosis; 12 June 2013, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by brosis View Post
      Well, but we have Snowden, who is hero. However, USA is so corrupted and lying judged by today actions, that probably nothing can restore its image, ever.
      Its one huge privately owned corporation that loves to mask itself behind worlds like "democracy" and "freedom", while bending its own facts in the background, regardless at what cost, and layering them on top of falsifications by completely controlled media and overwatched network.
      Sure Snowden and Manning are heroes. (this does not mean that all people who do high treason are heroes)

Nothing is forever even not the bad reputation of the USA.

Example for this:
      strinktly spoken in ultimate facts germany is occupied territory of the USA.
      This means there are US soldiers stationed in germany and germany do not have sovereignty.
      There is still an Allied Control Council in germany who do suppressing the german people with law's example:
      "Control Council Law No. 35 on compensation and arbitration in labor disputes of 20 August 1946 and 9 February 1950"

In fact germany is a part of the USA! (if you don't believe this try get sovereignty or fight against suppression from control council laws as a german)

And the people love Germany(studies prove this multible times). With a little logic you get the point they love the "USA" because germany is a part of the USA.
      Ok 99% of the people in germany and the USA and rest of the world don't know this fact and don't conclute the logic to this point but hey stupid people are clueless.

Another way of thinging : Snowden and Manning are american people right? and they are heroes right? this means good reputation for the USA because of there heroes right? Maybe other countrys people are so deep inside of a submission and obedience fetish that they never ever try it.

Anyway I'm sick of thinking about the NSA reading my sex talk with my girls. This must be a fetish monitor other peoples cypersex life.

Comment

Originally posted by necro-lover View Post
        [...]

And in the past they told me stuff like: they only do there job against evil "Terrorists"

[...]
        The sad truth is that some secret services don't fight against terrorism, but instead they support terror.

Terror helps to justify invasions of other countries and justifies surveillance, helps to control the own citizen to protect the elite of the crowd. That's how it works

Comment

A few months ago I watched a really good documentary which I think is also a bit related to the thread, at least regarding support of terrorism in foreign countries.

After watching it I had even tears in my eyes
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THlaMUq6MKU
          The title is misleading, the video is not in one bit about "Illuminati".

Most top politicians seem to be psychopaths. For the elite psychopaths are surely the best politicians. A good documentary about psychopaths: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgGyvxqYSbE

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrin View Post
            The sad truth is that some secret services don't fight against terrorism, but instead they support terror.

Terror helps to justify invasions of other countries and justifies surveillance, helps to control the own citizen to protect the elite of the crowd. That's how it works
            Thats not so easy there are no terrorists at all only group of interests and this means:
            They really think they do somthing good this means its called "Fight for Freedom" and its not a Terrorist its a "Hero"

For example: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik Breivik really thinks he is a "Hero" and he fight for Freedom against the evil muslims.

Even your called "elites" (Bilderberger?) are only a "group of interests" like the "muslim brothers" on the other side.

But we life in an interesting time because with the Internet these groups can communikate and thats the first step to break down the hostility.

Comment

Originally posted by necro-lover View Post
              strinktly spoken in ultimate facts germany is occupied territory of the USA.
              This means there are US soldiers stationed in germany and germany do not have sovereignty.
              There is still an Allied Control Council in germany who do suppressing the german people with law's example:
              "Control Council Law No. 35 on compensation and arbitration in labor disputes of 20 August 1946 and 9 February 1950"

In fact germany is a part of the USA! (if you don't believe this try get sovereignty or fight against suppression from control council laws as a german)
              Since 1955, with the ratification of the "Deutschlandvertrag" (German Treaty), this is not true anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Vim_User View Post
                Since 1955, with the ratification of the "Deutschlandvertrag" (German Treaty), this is not true anymore.
                why in hell I did not believe you? maybe because did research on this and all i found is the oposite?

Comment

Every person is terrorist

Every person in the world is terrorist when he breaks the rules and regulations. When he disturb the law and order in the country. Some time your military become terrorist when they kill there people with out fear.
                  Last edited by markede; 31 August 2013, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by markede View Post
                    Every person in the world is terrorist when he breaks the rules and regulations. When he disturb the law and order in the country. Some time your military become terrorist when they kill there people with out fear.
                    Any comments?

Comment

Working...
                    X