Humble Bundle V Crosses Three Million Dollars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dimko View Post
    Further more, they mention fact that gay people can reproduce, which is utter bullshit, where I stopped reading. Gay people who have heterosexual sex? Bisexual may be?
    How is this bullshit? They are plenty of examples in history of gay people who have reproduced. You do not need to necessarily be sexually attracted to someone to have sex with them. Throughout history many gay people have done it, either for the desire to have a child or simply do to the pressures based on society.

Comment

yes and no

Originally posted by Hamish Wilson View Post
      How is this bullshit? They are plenty of examples in history of gay people who have reproduced. You do not need to necessarily be sexually attracted to someone to have sex with them. Throughout history many gay people have done it, either for the desire to have a child or simply do to the pressures based on society.
      Females could have sex due to rape or some other compulsion(self induced counts).
      With gay man - I don't think its possible. If you got erection on woman, you are at least bisexual.

Again, if you read my previous posts you will understand, I don't see everything in black and white color, I see gradation of black or white. Gay community can be proud of artists, musicians(many of who I personally listen to, like HIM, for example, though I can't say he is my favorite artist)

Comment

Females could have sex due to rape or some other compulsion(self induced counts).
        With gay man - I don't think its possible. If you got erection on woman, you are at least bisexual.
        All you have to do is close your eyes and imagine you are in bed with someone else...

I mean, if that wasn't possible masturbation would be fairly tough.

Plenty of gay men in the past (when it wasn't acceptable to society) ended up getting married, and even had kids.

That's not even considering in-vitro fertalization, which is a pretty big business these days.

Plus, the fact that there's no science suggesting that the "gay gene" is passed from parents to kids. The vast, vast majority of gay people are born from straight parents.

Your point that people might eradicate gay children through eugenics program is valid, though. I know there would be a massive outcry by the public if that started happening, and certainly some parents would not go for abortions based on that for religious reasons, just like they don't abort children with down syndrome. But scientists are already looking into how they can make sheep and other animals that aren't gay (for obvious reasons), and that would likely apply to humans just as much.

Comment

You will also notice he forgot about Lesbians as well, which also makes his point invalid. Plenty of women have had sex with people they were not attracted to.

EDIT: On second glance, he did kind of mention it.
          Last edited by Hamish Wilson; 07 June 2012, 08:42 PM.

Comment

If you got erection on woman, you are at least bisexual.
            This man got an erection by riding his motorcycle, was he sexually attracted to his motorcycle or are you just ignorant of basic male biology?

Comment

Working...
            X