Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Time For Another Survey

Phoronix: It's Time For Another Survey

If you have a few minutes to spare from your schedule today, please take this survey. IDG TechNetwork that handles our advertising at Phoronix has a very short survey that they are looking for our readers to answer...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

One of the shortest surveys I've ever filled. (Choose IT and receive thank you).

Comment

Originally posted by hanglekuk View Post
      One of the shortest surveys I've ever filled. (Choose IT and receive thank you).
      Indeed: I 'don't meet the requirements for this survey' .

Comment

wow. 1 question. I feel like they soaked up so much information.

Comment

It's a lot more than one question if you choose Functional Business Unit ;(
          Test signature

Comment

I believe that I just answer the shortest survey as possible....

Comment

My survey says that it's obvious 99% of Phoronix readers are in 'IT' (like myself), and directing this audience at that survey is a waste of time!

Comment

Answer Functional Business Unit then... :P
                Michael Larabel
                https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  Answer Functional Business Unit then... :P
                  You have to clean out your browser cookies or they throw you straight into the "thanks for playing" screen if you chose wrong the first time.

ie: first time you chose wrong, get "thanks for playing", second time, no choice, straight to the "thanks for playing" screen.

Comment

What the heck is a functional business unit anyways? I answered operations and didn't meet the requirements either.

Comment

Working...
                    X