Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The HANS REISER Murder Trial. Timeline and Analysis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the point of putting him on trial. Declare him as not guilty and if at a later time they can find evidence that points to him and that Nina is dead then they can put him back on trial. What they are doing right now is a waste of Hans' time and everyone else's.

Comment

Well, not only that... if he really is unguilty, then they are holding him in prison for no reason since several months. Now, how do you want to return the lost free time to him?

Comment

Originally posted by mcgreg View Post
        Well, not only that... if he really is unguilty, then they are holding him in prison for no reason since several months. Now, how do you want to return the lost free time to him?
        If I were Hans I'd sue for that lost time.

Comment

Have a look at the thread on the Reiser case:

The off-topic comment about Hitler near the end, is DEFINITELY worth a read.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade View Post
            The off-topic comment about Hitler near the end, is DEFINITELY worth a read.
            You took a few minutes of my life and I want them back.

Sounded like just another nutcase and/or troll to me.

Comment

Originally posted by StringCheesian View Post
              Sounded like just another nutcase and/or troll to me.
              I don't know. I reckon everything that the article says is correct (apart perhaps from the speculation that Hitler was a Jew).

Point out any bits that are factually wrong.

----------------------

Hitler was a Jew, working for the Jews.

Having the Jew Hitler run Nazi Germany had many advantages:

1) Hitler ordered the tank divisions to sit on their hands while Dunkirk was evacuated. 360,000 men were allowed to escape. (But all their tanks and equipment was lost. Much of the British airforce was also lost.)

2) Although, Britain was open and defenseless, the Jew Hitler refused to attack.

3) The Jew Hitler refused to even feign an attack on Britain to draw the British navy to the channel, were it could be obliterated by aircraft.

4) The Jew Hitler attacks Germany's ally, the Soviet Union. Why attack your ally?

He does this after refusing to clean up Britain first, setting up the dreaded two-front war.

5) The Jew Hitler (against the advice of all his generals) single-handedly saves Moscow by ordering army group "Center" to stop its advance on Moscow. Hitler was willing to accept any loss, to save Moscow. Once Moscow fell, the war in the East was over.

6) The Jew Hitler tells the Soviets an attack will occur at Kursk. The Jew Hitler delays the attack for more than four months, until the Soviets have built defensive lines eight deep. The Soviets concentrate 1,300,000 soldiers with 3,600 tanks, 20,000 artillery pieces, including 6,000 76mm anti-tank guns, and 2,400 aircraft in and around Kursk. An attack anywhere other than Kursk would be fatal for the Soviets, but the Soviets seem to know that the attack will come only at Kursk.

7) The Jew Hitler orders German troops attack the most heavily defended lines ever constructed (at Kursk).

8) The Jew Hitler is amazed by the supermen of the elite SS Panzer Korps Liebstandarte, who, in the south, break through all eight defensive lines and take on the Soviet reserve tank battalions.

9) Less than two weeks into the offensive, worried that the Liebstandarte might win the battle for the Germans, the Jew Hitler strips this elite group of their tanks and ships them to Northern Italy, where they sit on their hands for some months before returning to the eastern front. The pretext of the Sicily invasion was used.

10) The Jew Hitler declares war on the U.S., even though he was no more obliged to declare war on the U.S. than Japan was obliged to declare war on the Soviet Union, which Germany had been fighting since June 1941. Japan never declared war on the Soviet Union.

11) The Jew Hitler refuses to give the order to use the 12,000 tons of weaponized nerve gas (Sarin and Tabun) stored on the Eastern front, even though it would have won the war against the Soviets.

12) The Jew Hitler refuses total mobilization of the German people, even though the munitions factories cried out for manpower and all his enemies had recruited woman into the work force. The Jew Hitler never bothered to use half the potential German labor force. Even though Goebbels called for total mobilization early in the war, Hitler was able to prevent this until it was too late.

And do you think (the Jew) Roosevelt would have forced the Japanese into the very destructive Pacific war, if he hadn't been certain Hitler would declare war on the United States?

How was Roosevelt so sure Hitler would declare war on the United States?

What if Hitler had just said, "Piss off, Roosevelt. Enjoy your little war against Japan."

Then Roosevelt would have ended up just fighting the Japanese without being able to drag the United States into direct participation in the European war.

Comment

I don't know. I reckon everything that the article says is correct (apart perhaps from the speculation that Hitler was a Jew).

I'll admit I know very little about the factual details of WW2. However, the speculation that Hitler was a Jew strikes me as a crazy conspiracy theory, and as such I consider the entire comment suspect. If I learn about WW2 it will be from a more credible source.

Comment

----------------------

Hitler was a Jew, working for the Jews.

Having the Jew Hitler run Nazi Germany had many advantages:

1) Hitler ordered the tank divisions to sit on their hands while Dunkirk was evacuated. 360,000 men were allowed to escape. (But all their tanks and equipment was lost. Much of the British airforce was also lost.)

2) Although, Britain was open and defenseless, the Jew Hitler refused to attack.

3) The Jew Hitler refused to even feign an attack on Britain to draw the British navy to the channel, were it could be obliterated by aircraft.

4) The Jew Hitler attacks Germany's ally, the Soviet Union. Why attack your ally?

He does this after refusing to clean up Britain first, setting up the dreaded two-front war.

5) The Jew Hitler (against the advice of all his generals) single-handedly saves Moscow by ordering army group "Center" to stop its advance on Moscow. Hitler was willing to accept any loss, to save Moscow. Once Moscow fell, the war in the East was over.

6) The Jew Hitler tells the Soviets an attack will occur at Kursk. The Jew Hitler delays the attack for more than four months, until the Soviets have built defensive lines eight deep. The Soviets concentrate 1,300,000 soldiers with 3,600 tanks, 20,000 artillery pieces, including 6,000 76mm anti-tank guns, and 2,400 aircraft in and around Kursk. An attack anywhere other than Kursk would be fatal for the Soviets, but the Soviets seem to know that the attack will come only at Kursk.

7) The Jew Hitler orders German troops attack the most heavily defended lines ever constructed (at Kursk).

8) The Jew Hitler is amazed by the supermen of the elite SS Panzer Korps Liebstandarte, who, in the south, break through all eight defensive lines and take on the Soviet reserve tank battalions.

9) Less than two weeks into the offensive, worried that the Liebstandarte might win the battle for the Germans, the Jew Hitler strips this elite group of their tanks and ships them to Northern Italy, where they sit on their hands for some months before returning to the eastern front. The pretext of the Sicily invasion was used.

10) The Jew Hitler declares war on the U.S., even though he was no more obliged to declare war on the U.S. than Japan was obliged to declare war on the Soviet Union, which Germany had been fighting since June 1941. Japan never declared war on the Soviet Union.

11) The Jew Hitler refuses to give the order to use the 12,000 tons of weaponized nerve gas (Sarin and Tabun) stored on the Eastern front, even though it would have won the war against the Soviets.

12) The Jew Hitler refuses total mobilization of the German people, even though the munitions factories cried out for manpower and all his enemies had recruited woman into the work force. The Jew Hitler never bothered to use half the potential German labor force. Even though Goebbels called for total mobilization early in the war, Hitler was able to prevent this until it was too late.

And do you think (the Jew) Roosevelt would have forced the Japanese into the very destructive Pacific war, if he hadn't been certain Hitler would declare war on the United States?

How was Roosevelt so sure Hitler would declare war on the United States?

What if Hitler had just said, "Piss off, Roosevelt. Enjoy your little war against Japan."

Then Roosevelt would have ended up just fighting the Japanese without being able to drag the United States into direct participation in the European war.
                  Probably a troll Hitler wasn't truly a jew but had jewish blood in his family.

Comment

Actually, is there somewhere else to discuss this?

This thread should really be about Hans Reiser's Trial.

Comment

Originally posted by Compxpert View Post
                      If I were Hans I'd sue for that lost time.
                      This is the U.S. we taking about.

Hans should be able to sue for $100,000,000 perhaps more.

Comment

Working...
                      X