Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Qaridarium
    i give a shit on nvidia!
    Apparently you have the same attitude towards radeon drivers too if you hate RH so much. :3

Comment

• Originally posted by Qaridarium
      Yes! if a companie only melks the cow and makes more and more profit write a better opensource driver for less than nothing is a crime!

becourse you also can build an opensource hartware with full support and opendesine.

and full openspecs!

i give a shit on nvidia!
      and all those people using nvidia cards, i'm sure we don't want any of them using linux, that would be horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by nanonyme View Post
        Hey, Ubuntu prefers Gnome too, they must be his enemy too then.
        well, ubuntu is just shit. And their patches do damage kde...

Comment

• btw, I think after his last couple of posts it is obvious that it would be better to ignore Mr Qaridarium until he had a chance to sleep off whatever he is suffering from.

Comment

• Originally posted by energyman View Post
            btw, I think after his last couple of posts it is obvious that it would be better to ignore Mr Qaridarium until he had a chance to sleep off whatever he is suffering from.
            your probably right.

Comment

• Originally posted by energyman View Post
              btw, I think after his last couple of posts it is obvious that it would be better to ignore Mr Qaridarium until he had a chance to sleep off whatever he is suffering from.
              I'm actually starting to suspect he needs the power of whatever he's taking to even gather the courage to come to Phoronix forums since he seems to always be like that on every subject he comments about.

Comment

Working...
              X