Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add failed test to existing run test

Hi

I have run a few benchmarks; and for some reasons there's always at least one that fail to run in a batch (when running them individually it works)

Is there a way to add a particular test result to an existing benchmark so it appears they were all run at the same time? (e.g. like it would appear if all tests had run properly) without re-running the whole test suite (which takes several hours)

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by jyavenard View Post
    Hi

I have run a few benchmarks; and for some reasons there's always at least one that fail to run in a batch (when running them individually it works)

Is there a way to add a particular test result to an existing benchmark so it appears they were all run at the same time? (e.g. like it would appear if all tests had run properly) without re-running the whole test suite (which takes several hours)

Thanks in advance.
    Yeah, just specify the test(s) still to run as part of the phoronix-test-suite batch/run command and then when it asks for the save name to give the same data that's already present. Does that make sense?
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Yeah, just specify the test(s) still to run as part of the phoronix-test-suite batch/run command and then when it asks for the save name to give the same data that's already present. Does that make sense?
      thanks for this.. I hadn't even considered that option

However, I originally ran the benchmark using an openbenchmark.org ID; so the data created is a merge of two systems... When I re-ran the test it was added as a 3rd system rather than merged within the 2nd...

Comment

Working...
      X