Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhm, hi :-)

Hi there,

just wanted to drop you a line to say that I finally arrived. Now, of course, I have to introduce myself

Well, my real name is "Marco" and I live about 30km away from Cologne, Germany. Uhm, my English is not the best so feel free to correct me when I do make a really "Hell I have no idea what this actually could mean"-mistake

I own a Radeon X600, the main reason why I registered myself here, and I'm looking forward to get a new laptop with an Intel chipset or, maybe, a RadeonHD, let's see how those new drivers are going to work on my x600...

Hopefully, I will enjoy the time here... Hi !

Hello, welcome & enjoy yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by robotangel View Post
      Hi there,

just wanted to drop you a line to say that I finally arrived. Now, of course, I have to introduce myself

Well, my real name is "Marco" and I live about 30km away from Cologne, Germany. Uhm, my English is not the best so feel free to correct me when I do make a really "Hell I have no idea what this actually could mean"-mistake

I own a Radeon X600, the main reason why I registered myself here, and I'm looking forward to get a new laptop with an Intel chipset or, maybe, a RadeonHD, let's see how those new drivers are going to work on my x600...

Hopefully, I will enjoy the time here... Hi !
      Hallo! I hope you enjoy the forum, Marco.

Meine Deutsch ist nicht gut, so Ich hopend Sie kann korrigieren helfen. Ich bin Deutsch gelernen.

Comment

Working...
      X