Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDE Spark Tablet Is No More, Now It's Vivaldi

Phoronix: KDE Spark Tablet Is No More, Now It's Vivaldi

Back in January there was the announcement of the KDE Spark Tablet. This was a re-branded Chinese tablet that was loaded up with a KDE Plasma Active desktop rather than Google's Android. While the "Spark" has yet to begin shipping, the name's been canned and now it's called the Vivaldi...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

A name change is news?

Comment

The Vivaldi tablet name was inspired by Antonio Vivaldi, an Italian Baroque music composer from the 1700s.

Comment

I liked SPARK name.

Comment

No mention of whose trademark it was?

Comment

I wonder why he chose vivaldi? I personally would have chosen corelli unless he's saving that for later.

Comment

Have you ever listened Vivaldi's compositions?

It is defenetly worth a try. Primavera - Spring - is his most widely known one:

Antonio VivaldiLe quattro stagioniLa Primavera1) Allegro 2) Largo 3) AllegroGiunt' è la Primavera e festosetti La salutan gl' Augei con lieto canto, E i fo...

Comment

Clearly ...

... this is the tablet for all seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by clavko View Post
                  Felt the same

Comment

Working...
                  X