The Phoronix Forums Have Been Upgraded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wyatt View Post
    So, how about that checkbox that lets us change to a different forum theme? Could you please change that? Or at least acknowledge you will? There's a number of us that would really appreciate it.
    Geez, give the guy some time. It has only been a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanjo View Post
      Geez, give the guy some time. It has only been a week.
      Err...is a week not greater than the minute required to check an option? I don't see how he's being rushed, here....

Comment

So, how about that checkbox that lets us change to a different forum theme? Could you please change that? Or at least acknowledge you will? There's a number of us that would really appreciate it.
        It's on my TODO list.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Err...is a week not greater than the minute required to check an option? I don't see how he's being rushed, here....
          Presumably he wants to make any alternate themes look good, so he isn't bombarded with complaints about how terrible the new one is, and how it would be so much better if blah, blah, blah, was exactly how I like it. Because you know that's exactly what's going to happen anyway.

Comment

If you're really that impatient then try my theme, it's a page or two back and I'll be updating it tomorrow as I just got a few more screenshots of the old look.

Far from perfect but it works.

I'm also looking for a way to remove an empty space between two elements if anyone knows...

Comment

• Originally posted by Djhg2000 View Post
              I'm also looking for a way to remove an empty space between two elements if anyone knows...
              Well, it rather depends on why the elements aren't together in the first place. float:left or right might help, or might not.

Comment

• Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
                Well, it rather depends on why the elements aren't together in the first place. float:left or right might help, or might not.
                Or top:10px; left:10px is another way - assuming the elements are relatively positioned it will adjust their location by that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  It's on my TODO list.
                  Cool, thanks! Good to hear.

Comment

• I'm not sure if this has been reported yet, but the forum search will not find any post written prior to the forum upgrade. It appears that the search index needs to be regenerated from scratch. Michael, can you please look into it?

Comment

• Originally posted by rohcQaH View Post
                      I'm not sure if this has been reported yet, but the forum search will not find any post written prior to the forum upgrade. It appears that the search index needs to be regenerated from scratch. Michael, can you please look into it?
                      I second this. Search does not return anything prior to the upgrade.

Comment

Working...
                      X