No announcement yet.

Primal Carnage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading on the forums there, the dev team are essentially blaming Unigine for the mess. Of course that's just one side of the story, but either way it's sad to see another game for linux go the way of the...dinosaur.

Comment

it's really odd that they did the switch to udk instead of unigine because there is a promotional price for licensing unigine that I heard of quite few days ago... and apparently it was really interesting... can't furtherer 'cause i don't know the details...

Comment

oh i've found more details on their website check it out: http://unigine.com/press-releases/100915-happy-month/

cheers

Comment

oh i've found more details on their website check it out: http://unigine.com/press-releases/100915-happy-month/

cheers

Comment

This is major disappointing.

Comment

It's a pity but the choice is theirs.
              However I was unable to keep quiet when they started to shit our heads: http://www.primalcarnage.com/forum/v...t=1061&p=18696

Comment

Excellent, the other side of the story!
                One hopes that at the very least, something good for unigine came out of it, even if it was just experience with dealing with customers you may/may not get along with.

Comment

Not exactly thrilling news about the Linux no-go but at least they refunded my money. Unfortunately it wasn't without a cheap comment about it being a donation and not really a purchase. I get the feeling their team isn't above throwing cheap shots though while they're busy throwing Unigine under the bus.

Comment

UE3 is like a plague, a virus that spreads among game developers to prevent them from making games for Linux. UE3 titles should be avoided at all costs! Shame on you Tim Gay Sweeney!

Comment

Originally posted by mugginz View Post
                      Not exactly thrilling news about the Linux no-go but at least they refunded my money. Unfortunately it wasn't without a cheap comment about it being a donation and not really a purchase. I get the feeling their team isn't above throwing cheap shots though while they're busy throwing Unigine under the bus.
                      I don't understand how this donation was any different than a preorder in any way other than name.
                      Maybe if Walmart would just say that any purchase you make is a donation and not a purchase, so they won't do refunds anymore. How well would that go?

Comment

Working...
                      X