Clear All

• AMD catalyst 10.9 has been released

available at the usual place

Links
    --------------

Catalyst 10-9 Installer

Release Notes (not availible just yet)

Comment

This one should fix most 2D corruptions. Give it a try.

Comment

Does it fix V-Sync problem?

Comment

Does it fix the blob problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium
            10.9 can't show the version number right

catalyst version shown 10.8 only the first installed one on this pc was 10-8

driver packet version 8.762 only the 2D driver version is right 8.77.5

the good side : in my short test for now all 2D bugs fixed :-) *testet on Kubuntu 10.04

and the future? 10.9 is 100mb and the 10.10 is 115mb because of xserver 1.9 support and the 10.11 is 130mb big...

in my point of view the grown are openCL files amd starts to push opencl files into the catalyst driver.
            10.9 shows correctly. Did you run fglrx-uninstall.sh AND delete the /etc/ati directory prior to installing the new driver ?

Comment

Eyefinity on RHEL 5.5 is still not working and rotation via xrandr still corrupts the desktop. How long will this take ?

Comment

Is the opengl performance degrade fixed now? Or should still I stick with 10.4?

Comment

I would really appreciate AMD drop this fglrx altogether and move to opensource. I would really appreciate. But Im not in control. Duh.

Comment

The ATI Catalyst? Linux software suite releases may incorporate suggestions received
                    through the Linux feedback program.
                    Please refer to http://www.amd.com/us/LinuxCrewSurvey to provide us with feedback.
                    go for it and please be gentle

thanks AMD !

Comment

Working...
                    X