Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoronix Turns Four-Years Old

Phoronix: Phoronix Turns Four-Years Old

It was on June 5, 2004 that Phoronix.com was started. Now 1,100+ articles and 1,400+ news postings later, Phoronix is now four years old! Today's date will now also be remembered by Phoronix Test Suite v1.0 being released (in just a few hours from now)...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Happy birthday

Phoronix is one of the most important and interesting web site there is on the internet for me. And it's all done by one person... insane!

Comment

Originally posted by d2kx View Post
      Happy birthday

Phoronix is one of the most important and interesting web site there is on the internet for me. And it's all done by one person... insane!
      Yep and I think today should make for a very interesting day for Phoronix and the Linux community with the release of PTS 1.0.

Comment

Congratulations!

(I hope someone will start working on a GUI for the PTS now though... plz.)

Comment

Originally posted by Vadi View Post
          (I hope someone will start working on a GUI for the PTS now though... plz.)
          It's going to be worked on with 1.0 now out there, I promise. A GTK GUI.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Awesome! At least I can help out there.

Comment

Working...
            X