Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dgrafenhofer View Post
    I swear that the dog ate it!
    OK, so basically what your saying is that in 3 days time we'll have the driver? Bugger.. :P

Comment

Originally posted by storma View Post
      OK, so basically what your saying is that in 3 days time we'll have the driver? Bugger.. :P
      Be patient man, it needs some time to digest...

Comment

I think Bridgman gave the dog laxitives, it's here!!!

Comment

Isn't this it?

Problem is, no xorg 7.6 support yet... Supposed to be there in April. No animation on my Lucid for now...

Comment

Hold your breath: Download works finally!

Comment

compiz works with ubuntu 9.10?

Comment

Originally posted by srbungle View Post
                compiz works with ubuntu 9.10?
                Yes!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Comment

About to install 10.3, but noticed this when I did a --listpkg:
                  Code:
                  Package Maintainer(s): ATI
                  RedHat Packages:
                  	RedHat/RHEL4_64a
                  	RedHat/RHEL4
                  	RedHat/RHEL5_64a
                  	RedHat/RHEL5

./packages/Slackware/ati-packager.sh: line 56: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `]'
                  ./packages/Slackware/ati-packager.sh: line 406: syntax error: unexpected end of file
                  Package Maintainer(s): Bob Walmsley <[email protected]>
                  ...hoping for the best as the Ubuntu/Karmic buildpkg seems to have gone OK so far...

Comment

Yay! They broke "super" user launch of CCC again:
                    Code:
                    Failed to execute child process "amdxdg-su" (No such file or directory)
                    ...time to go back and edit in my gksudo version... sigh... why not just give up and go with the flow? i.e. one of these times I need to see if I can look at amdxdg-su and see what's so special about it that it's needed above gksudo... at a guess I'd say that gksudo probably doesn't get installed in Kubuntu, but last time I tried Kubuntu it was a clusterf--k and a major PITA to get rid of.

Anyways for linux so far, so good(minus the expected cockup -- always gotta have something FUBARed in catalyst releases), repeating that compiz now starts up again fine in Ubuntu 9.10 x86-64 w/my 4850.

Windows 10.3 actually worked for me too, other than it likes to black screen near the end of catlyst install apparently and never comes back. (Mobility modder & manual did the same though, but first time that I EVER ran into a video driver that did that in windows... very strange... still doesn't like flame light source/maybe shadows in Oblivious/Drakensang. Really need to make space under linux and try them in wine to see what happens... as I have one area in Oblivious that'll trigger it right from a cold idle GPU start...repeatedly...PITA)

Comment

Working...
                    X