• The Humble Indie Bundle

Now you can get:
    World of Goo
    Aquaria
    Gish
    Lugaru
    Penumbra Overture

For whatever price you want!
    Pay what you want. Support charity. Get awesome games.

Instant buy for me at least! ^^

Nice, I wonder if they plan on track average contributions per platform, like 2DBoy did?

Comment

Sweet!
      I've already got World of Goo and Penumbra, but since you can choose the price yourself it's still a great deal. And I was planning on getting Gish and Aquaria (didn't know it was out for Linux already) anyway.

Comment

Great deal

Hadn't gotten any of them yet, because IIRC none offered 64-bit versions. At this price, doesn't matter :P

Comment

Originally posted by whizse View Post
          Nice, I wonder if they plan on track average contributions per platform, like 2DBoy did?
          You can already see the ratio between win, mac and linux on the site.

Comment

Just got it for 20$, what a steal. IIRC even gish alone cost much more.
            And yes, I'm 100% certain they'll have statistics of average contributions per platform, because after you've bought it they ask you:
            Which platform(s) would you like your contribution to count as, for statistical purposes?
            So don't be too cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by ZedDB View Post
              You can already see the ratio between win, mac and linux on the site.
              Yes, but I'm guessing that's only keeping track of the chooen platform, not the amount contributed? The sale 2D Boy did showed that, on average, Linux users were a little bit more generous. Would be nice to have that confirmed

Anyway, this bundle is also the official release of Aquaria for Linux:

Comment

Contributed $23. Awesome deal.

Comment

Originally posted by pvtcupcakes View Post
                  Contributed $23. Awesome deal.
                  More than thrice the avarage. Hmm, 23, you're not part of the Illuminati, are you?

Comment

Snagged it although I wish it had the Penumbra expansion for black plague as its the only part I'm missing! Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                    X