Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoronix CMS Site Updated

Phoronix: Phoronix CMS Site Updated

At Phoronix.com we have rolled out an update this morning for PHXCMS, our in-house content management system. PHXCMS-7.1 includes a number of optimizations and a few improvements to enhance the reader experience at Phoronix.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I read most phoronix news with my Liferea news aggregator. There's probably a bug in your new system because it totally messed up the feed. Now I get 2 of every article and most of them are marked unread. The duplicate post looks weird like this:

Also posted in Phoronix
    Also posted in Phoronix
    Also posted in Phoronix
    Also posted in Phoronix
    Also posted in Phoronix
    Also posted in Phoronix
    Also posted in Phoronix
    Also posted in Phoronix
    Also posted in Phoronix
    Also posted in Phoronix
    Also posted in Phoronix
    Also posted in Phoronix
    Also posted in Phoronix
    Also posted in Phoronix
    Also posted in Phoronix
    Also posted in Phoronix
    Also posted in Phoronix
    Also posted in Phoronix
    Also posted in Phoronix
    Also posted in Phoronix
    Also posted in Phoronix

Prior to NVIDIA porting CoolBits over to Linux back in 2005, the only way to overclock your NVIDIA graphics card was using NVClock. NVClock has been developed as a third-party open-source utility by Roderick Colenbrander and hosted at SourceForge and LinuxHardware.org.

Comment

Originally posted by Morlyn View Post
      I read most phoronix news with my Liferea news aggregator. There's probably a bug in your new system because it totally messed up the feed. Now I get 2 of every article and most of them are marked unread. The duplicate post looks weird like this:

Also posted in Phoronix
      Also posted in Phoronix
      Also posted in Phoronix
      Also posted in Phoronix
      Also posted in Phoronix
      Also posted in Phoronix
      Also posted in Phoronix
      Also posted in Phoronix
      Also posted in Phoronix
      Also posted in Phoronix
      Also posted in Phoronix
      Also posted in Phoronix
      Also posted in Phoronix
      Also posted in Phoronix
      Also posted in Phoronix
      Also posted in Phoronix
      Also posted in Phoronix
      Also posted in Phoronix
      Also posted in Phoronix
      Also posted in Phoronix
      Also posted in Phoronix

Prior to NVIDIA porting CoolBits over to Linux back in 2005, the only way to overclock your NVIDIA graphics card was using NVClock. NVClock has been developed as a third-party open-source utility by Roderick Colenbrander and hosted at SourceForge and LinuxHardware.org.

There was a change to the RSS handling, however, it will work fine for all future stories. Basically the guid got changed so it downloaded them twice if you previously subscribed to the feed.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
      X