Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jolla's Smartphone Launches Today

Phoronix: Jolla's Smartphone Launches Today

Jolla's first smartphone officially goes on sale today! The device, of course, is running the MeeGo-derived Sailfish OS with Wayland and there's Android app compatibility...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Do we have anyone here that got one to write his impressions??

Comment

Did anyone else laugh when the one guy hung-up/ignored his mom's call?

Comment

i want it because of reasons

Comment

Originally posted by jrch2k8 View Post
          i want it because of reasons
          That is the most non-descript and accurate statement I've ever read. I too want things for reasons.

Comment

I really hope this is the true sucessor to the Nokia N900 / N9. But I miss the qwerty keyboard :|

Comment

code please

I just want the open source code to it so we can start the porting

Comment

As long as the video is true to real life (as in the device actually behaves like that) then this looks like a fairly mature first attempt!

Naturally, reasons is all you need :-)

Comment

Originally posted by [Knuckles] View Post
                  I really hope this is the true sucessor to the Nokia N900 / N9. But I miss the qwerty keyboard :|
                  Here's a hope someone will make a keyboard other half

Comment

I've ordered and payed for mine, but I'll have to wait at least 2-3 weeks before I get it delivered! I'm waaaaaiitiiiiiing!

Comment

Working...
                    X