A Special Linux Delivery At Valve Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qaridarium
    in fact he do not come to other events. "Cannstatter-wasen" for example. He is Bavarian focused.
    Bavarian beer is my favorite but I annually go to the Berlin International Beer Festival... I also have gone to Karneval in the past and some other festivals in the north, but the Bavarian ones are the best. I'll also drink a non-Bavarian German beer once in a while.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Bavarian beer is my favorite but I annually go to the Berlin International Beer Festival... I also have gone to Karneval in the past and some other festivals in the north, but the Bavarian ones are the best. I'll also drink a non-Bavarian German beer once in a while.
      Where is the cry smilie? *sniff* I want to cry!

@Qaridarium:
      Its Weissbier! I don't care it it a 10 Euro bottle, its still Weissbier. Perhaps I try it if I see one just for saying "I drank expensive and rare beer" but its still banana-juice!
      I doubt that hinstamine has anything to do with a hangover. Histamine it the thing that causes alerical reactions (so called anti-histamines are used for reducing them ).
      The hangover comes from the amount of sugar and "bad" alcohols (so called Fuselalkohole). "Good" alcohol is ethanol, bad ones are methanol, propanol, butanol, etc. (I just read it )

Nice overview can be found here:

And as you see, Weissbier has far more of the bad alcohols than Pilsener. So Weissbier tastes like bananajuice and makes a terrible hangover!
      I guess that Dinkel-Beer has less of those bad acohols.

@Michael: You heard of any terrible deaths at Valve after your visit?

Comment

This have more than a year...

and still nothing

Comment

I have faith in valve for some reason. I expected UT3 to be cancelled because it's gone the way of M$. I have way more faith in valve and steam than epic. Even though epic are an amazing team.

Comment

Beer seriously?

I don't know, but i have the feeling that in Germany more Club Mate is drunken than beer.
            But the last MobileMacs episode was epic full of beer

Comment

Working...
            X