Ubuntu SDK Looks Towards Qt Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
    From what i gather, funky is mad that someone once made an application with DRM that happened to use Qt?

I'm pretty sure people have done that with GTK, too... Sorry, funky.
    No Im mad because a bunch of neckbeards are in total denial about the fact that Qts business model very much includes fucking around and supporting DRM. Free software can be used for many unethical things like DRM or cluster bombs. I dont mind, BUT STOP PRETENDING THAT Qt IS NOT DOING BUSINESS WITH DRM.

Comment

Qt Creator is a fantastic IDE, it obliterates Eclipse w/ CDT.

Comment

Originally posted by funkSTAR View Post
        Valve ... sustainable freedom
        That sums it up, really. You praise involvement Valve's DRM-infested closeware, and rally against every single Free Software project which is not the default in your distribution.

Troll.

Comment

Originally posted by pingufunkybeat View Post
          Troll.
          ORLY? :-P Seriously, why do people keep feeding him?

Comment

Originally posted by RealNC View Post
            ORLY? :-P Seriously, why do people keep feeding him?
            Last time I checked, they cared about false information not reaching each of those 3 people who have yet to add the guy to their ignore lists.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
              Last time I checked, they cared about false information not reaching each of those 3 people who have yet to add the guy to their ignore lists.
              Was I included as one of those 3 people? If so, you can decrement that counter .

Comment

Working...
              X