Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tux2 game

heyo anyone seen this?

100% satisfaction guaranteed on every domain we sell. 30-day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee. Easy, fast and convenient shopping.

looks 85% epic to say the least.

It looks like ya might able to see this in an arcade machine near you,

Tux 2 Features

* Gameplay is fun and easy to learn!
    * Content is suitable for children of all ages
    * Four racing courses
    * Cute and realistic graphics
    * Terrain features include a candy wonderland, snow, icy roads, falling leaves, rocks, and Arctic Ice.
    * Realistic physics make gameplay easy to learn, difficult to master
    * Lively and up-beat music attracts and keeps kids? attention
    * Hilarious sound effects
    * Colorful, bright buttons for younger players
    * Bright lights blink and flash at passers-by
    If you haven't found out by now its like a new tuxracer/planet penguin racer. Now why hasn't anyone told me about this!!!!!

I've been hearing about it for a while now. It seems that the main target is arcade.

Comment

Originally posted by L33F3R View Post
      If you haven't found out by now its like a new tuxracer/planet penguin racer. Now why hasn't anyone told me about this!!!!!
      It's not overly new. It's a slightly extended version of the proprietary fork that the people who made TuxRacer did when they formed their own indie game studio (How can you fork an LGPL game engine? You can do it when there's no outside contributors or you get signoff on them- the LGPL fork stays open but you can close off the source...). Roxor bought the rights to it when the studio imploded and made the Tux console game out of it. Tux2 adds a few nifty twists to it.

Comment

Working...
      X