No announcement yet.

Linux demo, what games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my opinion, you don't have the Hardware to show off anything too impressive.

Also I don't know what kind of display you plan on showing this off on. If you plan on using displaying on some large LCD, I'd go for a game like Nexuiz, its generally a darkly themed game, so bloom and lighting effects will be more dramatic. If instead you're looking at a projector or some other large format display where you may not have as much contrast, I'd go with a Warsow demo.

Comment

Originally posted by Milyardo View Post
      In my opinion, you don't have the Hardware to show off anything too impressive.

Also I don't know what kind of display you plan on showing this off on. If you plan on using displaying on some large LCD, I'd go for a game like Nexuiz, its generally a darkly themed game, so bloom and lighting effects will be more dramatic. If instead you're looking at a projector or some other large format display where you may not have as much contrast, I'd go with a Warsow demo.
      Well, Im planning to use my old 17" CRT. It is old technology, but I dont have the $300 for a replacement.
      Seems Im pretty tight with specs, Ill have to make some tests and see what performs/looks the best.

Comment

Working...
      X